I’m stash-busting, meaning that I am on a mission to use up what I have! I love the tiny lace crowns I’ve seen in the blogosphere, and while I have a nice stash of old lace, I didn’t have any fabric stiffener. Mod Podge to the rescue!
I started with a crochet lace collar because I thought the width and shape would look good for a crown.
1. Place the lace on freezer paper.
2. Apply a generous application of Mod Podge (I used the Glitter formula).
3. Flip the collar over and apply MP to the reverse side.
4. Let dry.
5. Peel collar from freezer paper and peel or cut off excess Mod Podge.
6. Cut collar into two pieces and shape into a crown. You can see that I’m very high tech and used a fancy gel container to shape my mini crown.