It’s crunch time! Time to decorate and start crafting gifts for all the special people in your life. Read on the learn how to use inexpensive purchases at Goodwill San Antonio to make quick Christmas gifts and decor.
One of my favorite things to buy at Goodwill San Antonio is the miscellaneous bags of Christmas ornaments. They are usually priced $1.99 and are packed with lots of holiday goodies. I love that you can find these year round, too, and start planning early. I paired the ornaments with some other items from Goodwill to make adorable gifts that are quick and easy to make.
To make the treat jars:
- Glue an ornament to the lid of the container. (How cute are these elves?)
- Paint the elf and lid one color. I also painted mine with glitter paint to get a holiday shimmer.
- Embellish the jar or bottle with glass paint.
- Paint the ornament. I used white paint and glitter paint.
- Glue the ornament to the front of the container.
- Add a candle.
- Glue the ornament to the top of the container.
- Paint the jar and ornament one color. I used a spray paint with a hammered finish.