How to make the Lantern: My kids made this one!
- Cut a 4″ by 6 ” piece of Oly-Fun fabric.
- Fold it in half long ways.
- Cut several slits along the fold.
- Open the fabric and straw the “laces” with the chalk marker.
- Hot glue the ends together to make the lantern shape. You may need to fold and hot glue one of the back pieces to make the lantern shape more apparent.
How to make the Table runner:
- Cut a length of Oly-Fun to fit your table.
- Use a ruler and a chalk marker to make the line marks on the fabric.
- Use a stencil to mark the numbers on the fabric.