How to make the Referee Napkin holder:
- Cut a piece of black fabric to cover the container. Hot glue it onto the container.
- Cut one inch wide white strips. Hot glue them onto the container. I doubled the strips to provide better coverage.
How to make the Centerpiece:
- Cut a piece of Oly-Fun to fit around a round plastic tub.
- Hot glue the fabric to the top edge of the container, to make a “skirt” around it.
- Cut one inch pieces of Snow White Oly-Fun, and double them up. Hot glue them onto the front of the container to make the ball’s laces.
- Use the container as a beverage holder or as a centerpiece.
- To make a centerpiece, fill the container with a styrofoam ring, add moss over the ring, then fill the center of the ring with flowers and other football themed items.