Make a gold bunny banner to decorate your home with this spring! This fun piece of decor is great for Easter parties, too!
Easter makes me think of gold bunnies. Did you ever get those in your Easter basket? Gold bunnies are such a fond memory that I incorporated them into my holiday decorating. You might remember this piece of wall art that I shared last spring. I added to my gold themed Easter decor by making this gold bunny pennant banner. This would be a great project for families to make together!
Supplies Used to Make the Gold Bunny Banner:
- Darice Wood Pennant Banner Set with 4 inch Wooden Circle Shapes
- Darice Craft Dies: Nesting Circles
- Silhouette Adhesive Corrugated Paper
- Martha Stewart Gilding: Liquid Gold Leaf Paint
- Tim Holtz Paint Dabber – Picket Fence
- Red ribbon
Click on the “2” below to continue reading.