This foil pillow DIY is a quick Christmas project to make! Sponsored post.
I love to make my own decor and crafts for the holidays, but I don’t always have as much time as I’d like! It can be hard to squeeze time for making in with all the shopping, parties, and other events going on. That’s why this project is so great: it took less than 30 minutes (maybe only 15 minutes!) to make this pretty foil pillow DIY.
I used a premade pillow cover with Fairfield World’s Poly-Fil Premiere pillow insert to save a load of time. No need to measure, cut, and stuff when it’s all done for you already! I’m also giving you a chance to win a Michael’s gift card and Poly-Fil, so make sure you keep reading till the end!
Supplies Used for this Foil Pillow DIY:
- Metallic Oly-Fun Fabric
- Die Cutting Machine ( I use the Crossover II for fabric)
- Square White Pillow Cover
- Fairfield World Pillow Insert
- Xyron Creative Station with Permanent Adhesive
- Ornament Dies
I used ornament dies from Darice with my Crossover II die cutting machine to cut the Oly-Fun fabric. This non-fraying fabric cuts like paper so you don’t have to worry about loose threads or rough edges.
Roll the die cut fabric through the Xyron Creative Station using permanent adhesive. Trust me, this stuff stays stuck. I’ve used it for many costumes and they don’t come apart, even after lots of wear and tear.
Peel the adhesive backed fabric ornaments off the backing.
Attach the shapes to the pillow as desired. Press firmly to make sure they are stuck on well. Unzip the pillow case and add the pillow insert.
There’s a pillow party being hosted by Fairfield World, Laura Kelly Designs, and Hedgehog Hollow. Check out the entry form below to enter for a chance to win. Here are more great pillow crafting ideas from the pillow party:
- Gnome Pillow by Laura at Laura Kelly Designs
- Hedgehog Pillow by Alexandra at The Hedgehog Hollow
- Pom Pom Snowflake Pillow byt Emily at The Benson Street
- 3 Snowmen and a Bunny Pillow by Cindy DeRosier
- Reindeer Prance Pillow by Lindsey at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- 3 Trees Pillow by Beth from Creatively Beth
- Tree in a Truck Pillow by Katie from The Crafty Blogstalker
- Snowflake on Buffalo Plaid by Cheryl and Maybe That’s What Che Said
- Snowman Pillow by Janet at Try It Like It
- Oh Joy Pillow with Pom Poms by Ginger at GingerSnaps Crafts
- Merry Christmas by Ann Makes
- 25th of December Pillow by Lindsay at See Lindsay
- Joyful Pillow with Pom Poms by Natalie at DoodleCraft Blog
- Plaid Christmas Tree Pillow by Erica at Five Little Monsters
- Harry Potter Christmas Pillows by Julie at The Quiet Grove
- Felt Tree in Truck Pillow by Debra at Quartermain Designs
- Joyeux Noel Pillow by Monica at Sookee Designs
- Oh Come Let Us Adore Him Pillow by Amy at Amy Latta Designs
- Joy on Snowflakes Pillow by Diana at Miss USG Moments
- Polar Bear Pillow by Kimberly at Crafting Cheerfully
- Let It Snow Pillow by Katie at A Sweet Berry Designs
- All Hearts Come Home For Christmas Pillow by Suzie Bentz Designs
- Ornaments Pillow by Morena’s Corner
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe AND Fresh Farm Christmas Trees by Laura at Laura’s Crafty Life
Good luck and have fun crafting and creating pillows for the holidays!