This UFO card tutorial shows you how to create a one of a kind card that will be loved! This is a sponsored post.
I love cards that have unexpected elements, like moving parts or pop up elements. It makes the card a little more memorable. The new stamp and die collection from Maker’s Movement has everything I needed to make this cute UFO card tutorial. My kids loved watching the cow rise up into the space ship, and I’m sure whoever received this will love it, too.
UFO Card Tutorial Supply List
- Out of This World Set
- Galaxy Shaker Sprinkles
- Library Card Die Set
- Clear Acetate Sheets
- Xyron Adhesives
- Liquid Glue
- Derwent Inktense Pencils
- Embossing Ink and Powders
- Die cut the library tag from the cardstock.
- Die cut the spaceship beam from the front of the library card pocket.
- Cut and adhere a piece of acetate, then assemble the pocket.
- Stamp and emboss the library card with the cow on one side and the text sentiment on the other.
- Stamp and emboss the spaceship, planet, and cute alien on white cardstock.
- Color and die cut the elements from step 5.
- Attach the elements to the pocket and library card using Xyron adhesives.
- Use liquid glue to attach the shaker sprinkles to the card. Sprinkle a few tiny stars into the pocket.
That’s it! When you pull the tag up it looks like the poor little cow is being lifted right into the space ship! Flip the library card over to read the fun greeting from the cute alien character. Check out this video below to see how this UFO card tutorial looks in action:
This adorable stamp and die set has so many different elements, so lots of different fun cards can be created! The sprinkles will be perfect for shaker cards! Have fun crafting and creating with Maker’s Movement!