Print out this free St. Patrick’s Day candy tag to easily make the cutest treats! This is a sponsored post with OnlineLabels.com.
My kids get so excited about St. Patrick’s Day, so I thought it would be fun to make some cute treat bags to give them and their friends. Who doesn’t love a little gold?
I used printable cardstock paper from OnlineLabels.com to make these adorable St. Patrick’s Day candy tags, and I’m sharing the FREE printable on their site! Check out the links in the supply list so you can download your free image to print at home! You can customize these tags to add your child’s name or their friend’s names to the bag of the tag.
St. Patrick’s Day Candy Tag Supplies
- Free Printable Tags that you can customize
- White Cardstock Printable Cards
- Rolo Candy (gold wrapped)
- Chocolate Coin Candy
- Clear Treat Bags
These project is so easy to make and the recipients will be delighted with a sweet St. Patrick’s Day candy surprise! All you have to do is:
- Download and the labels. You can customize them if you want to personalize them with your name before you download them.
- Print the labels at home. If you don’t have a printer, OnlineLabels.com can print them and mail them to you!
- Fold the cards on the dotted line to separate them, and fold on the scored line to make the bag topper tags. The papers from OnlineLabels.com are already perforated and scored, so you don’t need scissors or anything!
- Fill the treat bags with the candy, and fold the top down.
- Place the tags on the folded edge of the bag and staple them closed.
You can see how excited my son was to get one of these, and he can’t wait to give his friends some Leprechaun Bait to use on St. Patrick’s Day!