- Paint your board, post, tea light, and ornament red.
- Use Mod Podge (MP) outdoor formula to adhere paper to the sign. Paint a border on it and seal with MP outdoor.
- Cut the reindeer out of cardstock. I used my Silhouette and an image from their online store.
- Paint the antlers gold. Apply Dimensional Magic to the antlers and letter stickers.
- Glue the ornament to the tea light. Glue velcro circles to the light and the sign.
- Adhere stickers and reindeer to the sign with MP outdoor formula. Glue on google eyes.
- Place the light up nose on the sign using velcro.
I would like to thank Plaid for sending me these wonderful Mod Podge products to craft with! To learn more about the products I used check out this post and visit:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InspiredByPlaid
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PlaidCrafts
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/PlaidCrafts