Santa and his reindeer have a loooong night ahead of them. Why not make their visit to your house easier with a reserved parking spot on a Christmas lawn sign? Even better, why not have a light on your sign to help guide the way?
No doubt that Santa and his team will appreciate your efforts!
I used several Mod Podge goodies to make this fun Christmas lawn sign. Read on to learn how you can make your own Christmas sign!
- Mod Podge Outdoor Formula
- Dimensional Magic: Regular and Gold Glitter
- Folk Art Acrylic paints: Christmas Red and Pure Gold
- Wood sign (Dollar Tree)
- Post (hardware store)
- Tea Light
- Small ornament
- Velcro circles
To make your own reindeer parking Christmas lawn sign:
- Paint your board, post, tea light, and ornament red.
- Use Mod Podge (MP) outdoor formula to adhere paper to the sign. Paint a border on it and seal with MP outdoor.
- Cut the reindeer out of cardstock. I used my Silhouette and an image from their online store.
- Paint the antlers gold. Apply Dimensional Magic to the antlers and letter stickers.
- Glue the ornament to the tea light. Glue velcro circles to the light and the sign.
- Adhere stickers and reindeer to the sign with MP outdoor formula. Glue on google eyes.
- Place the light up nose on the sign using velcro.
My kids were so cute when I was setting up to take these pictures.
“Why are you putting it in the ground? It has to go on the roof!!”
I guess I need to get my ladder.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InspiredByPlaid
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PlaidCrafts
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/PlaidCrafts
Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Plaid and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own.