1. Cut two twelve inch strips of washi tape.
2. Overlap with the sticky sides touching in the center.
3. Trim one edge with the scissors.
4. Begin wrapping the tape around the pen end or eraser, bending the edges as you would when making paper flowers. The sticky strip on the bottom will help adhere it.
5. Wrap the pen/pencil and the base of the flower with green washi tape.
6. Cut vellum paper.
7. Wrap the bouquet and seal with a strip of washi tape.
8. Delight your gift recipient with this cheery and useful bouquet!