So, I have a confession to make. I hoard products designed by Tim Holtz. I just love his style. From products to books to DVDs, if it’s by Tim Holtz then I want it. His monthly tag series inspires me and teaches me new techniques. So when I found out that the Xyron Design Team was partnering with Tim Holtz, I actually squealed out loud. I received a very generous box of goodies from his line of products, and immediately started crafting.
I love this vampire die cut by Tim Holtz, but, you know me…I like to have fun! So instead of creating something dark and spooky, I decided to go with humor. That’s how I came up with this “blood bank” sign that lights up! Here’s how you can make your own light up vampire sign.
Supplies Used (affiliate links included)
- Sizzix Thinlits Dies 8/Pkg By Tim Holtz-Vampire
- Brand New Tim Holtz Layered Stencil 4.125″”X8.5″”-Latticework Brand New
- Solids Paper String by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 5 Yards of Each Color, 6 Colors
- Ranger TSM50247 Distress Spray Stain, 1 oz, Abandoned Coral
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stains Bottles, 1.9-Ounce, Brushed Pewter
- Ranger Distress Stain, 1 oz, Carved Pumpkin
- Embroidery Hoop
- Crafting Canvas Fabric
- Corked Vials by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 9 Glass Bottles, Various Sizes, Clear, TH92899Xyron Creative Station Lite (5 Inch with 3 Inch Option)
- Moonlights (red)