Create a birdhouse welcome sign to greet springtime and guests to your home. This cheery project is a fun simple craft.
I absolutely love spring! I enjoy watching the flowers bloom in my garden as the earth awakens from its long winter slumber. I’ve always been a big fan of birdhouses, and I feature them often in my outdoor decorating. I’m once again using birdhouses this spring, this time to create a colorful birdhouse welcome sign.
Supplies Used to make the Birdhouse Welcome Sign:
- Birdhouse set from Oriental Trading Company
- Multisurface paint in various bright colors
- Oly-Fun Fabric in various bright colors
- Xyron Creative Station with permanent adhesive
- Feather Butterflies from Oriental Trading Company
- Wood wall shelf from Goodwill San Antonio
- Alphabet Stencils
- Hot glue gun