Make your own DIY Beach Wall Art to create custom home decor.
I absolutely love beach living! I used to live on an island, and I miss the feel of sand under my feet and the sounds of waves crashing in my ears. I’m land locked now, so I turn to crafting to bring the feel of the beach to my home. This colorful sea horse wall art will be a fun addition to my summer patio decor.
Supplies Used to make DIY Beach Wall Art
- DIY Wood Pallet Sign, 15 x 9 inches
- Darice Unfinished Nautical Wood Ornaments, Seahorse Cut Out, 11.7 inches
- Darice Finishing Accents Mini Laser Cut Wood Shapes, Sea Life theme
- Craft Paint in various shades of blue and blue-green
- Wood Glue
- Plaid Coastal Texture Paint in Sea Salt and Ocean