1. Measure felt so it is three times as long as your pocket tissue and about one inch wider.
2. Fold your felt rectangle into thirds, slightly overlapping (as pictured).
3. Stitch the edges closed.
4. Flip the pouch inside out.
5. Cut embellishments from felt: teeth, lips, hats, mustache, antennae, etc.
6. Use glue (I used Alene’s Tacky Glue) to adhere embellishments and build the face.
Once the glue has dried, insert the pocket tissues and pull one out to look like the monster is eating it. Fun! You and your kids won’t mind carrying tissues around anymore!
Just for kicks, I’d love to give someone the tissue monster of their choice. You can enter below. Good luck and thanks for letting me hang out with you today!