I’ll be completely honest: before I became a home owner and started obsessing over home decor catalogs, I did not know what a cloche was. Now, I can’t get enough of them. I love that it’s like a pretty little time capsule that can hold whatever you want to express at the moment. I’m thrilled that spring is finally here, and I’m showing that joy in this pretty butterfly cloche. I made the whole thing using thrifted items that I picked up at Goodwill San Antonio!
- Candle Holder (only $2.99)
- Glass Bowl (25 cents! It was 4 glass items for $1 day)
- Finial (99 cents for two, still in the package)
- Paint (I used Americana Chalky Finish)
- E6000® Med Visc 3.7-Ounce Auto/Industrial Carded Adhesive
- Flower & Butterfly
Step two: Use E-6000 to glue the finial to the top of the glass bowl.
Step four: Wrap moss around the base, and glue the flower and butterfly to the stick.
Place the glass top on the candle holder, and admire your new piece of home decor! I love that I’ve captured a bit of spring and brought it into my home.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post as a Goodwill San Antonio blogger. All ideas and opinions are entirely my own.