This spread joy card is guaranteed to bring smiles! This is a sponsored post.
I’ve joined up with a bunch of crafters and brands to help spread joy, not germs, during this time of quarantine. I’m happy to represent Xyron for this giveaway, and I know whoever wins the Mega Runner will love it! Crafting is such a great way to relieve stress, and cards are a safe way to deliver smiles to others. Make sure you check out the end of this post to learn how to enter for a chance to win!
I like to add teeth to things. Mainly because it elicits such a strong reaction from people, which I find amusing. When you add human teeth to a non-human object it’s immediately funny. Or gross. I think it’s funny, and hope these spread joy cards will make others laugh.
Supplies Used for Spread Joy Card with Teeth
- Animal free printable
- Xyron Creative Station
- Xyron Sticker Maker
- White hot glue sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Silicone Mat
I chose some free use animal images from Unsplash, and made a collage to print on 8.5 x 11 inch paper. These will make 4 cards. You can find your own images to print, or save my picture to print.
To make tiny teeth, place a white hot glue stick in your glue gun. Make tear drop shapes in various sizes on a silicone mat. Let them cool. When they are cool, cut a straight edge on one side and trim the tail off the tear drop. Now you have a tiny tooth!
Roll the animal printout through the Creative Station to add permanent adhesive to the back of it.
Cut the images apart, and adhere to the cardstock cards.
Roll the teeth through the Xyron Sticker Maker. No messy glue or long drying times anymore! Just peel and stick the teeth onto the spread joy card.
That’s it! I made some dots to use as eyes, which I think makes this seal extra hilarious.
Wouldn’t it be fun to send one of these cards to a friend? I hope you’ll give this idea a try! Leave a comment on this post to be entered for a chance to win. For another great card making idea as well as another chance to enter the giveaways, hop over to the project at Beru Crafts.
SPONSORS AND PRIZES!
THIRTY ONE companies are offering more than FIFTY prizes on this hop! Comment on the blogs on the hop to be entered. No minimum number of comments required, but the more blogs you comment on, the greater the chances of winning.
- Catherine Pooler Designs – $20 Gift Certificate on the CP blog and each of the Brand Ambassadors’ blogs
- Hedgehog Hollow – one month free sub to the box with free us shipping
- CAS-ual Fridays – Win the new release – over $80 value
- Heffy Doodle – £35 voucher for the store
- Whimsy Stamps – $15 GC on each of their Creative Team team blogs
- Sassy and Crafty Stamps – $35 Gift Certificate
- The Ton – $20 Gift Certificate (stamps, dies, ink or sequins)
- Ellen Hutson – $35 Gift Certificate
- Polka Dot Orchard- $20 Gift Certificate
- Ink on 3 – $35 Gift Certificate
- Brutus Monroe – $50 GC
- STAMPlorations – $25 gift code on the STAMPlorations blog + $10 gift code on each designer blogs.
- Trinity Stamps- $25 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder – two gift vouchers 1 x £30 and 1 x $30 that covers the USA, UK and Europe
- Greeting Farm -$25 Gift Certificate
- Miss Ink Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Pear Blossom Press -$25 gift certificate
- Trinity Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Paper Sweeties – $50 Gift Certificate
- Xyron – Mega Runner, Refill & 1.5 inch sticker maker, refill
- Beacon – Product gift bag
- Artesprix – Getting Started Kit
- iCrafter – $20 Gift Certificate
- Joy Clair – $25 Gift Certificate
- Dina Kowal – Two $10 gift codes to Dina Kowal Creative
- Rabbit Hole Designs – $10.00 gift code on each DT members blogs
- You’re Next Stamp – $25 Gift Certificate
- Taylored Expressions – $50 Gift Certificate
- Pink and Main – $25 Gift Certificate
- Unity – two $25 Gift Certificates
- Dress My Craft – $35 gift certificate