Make your own headboard DIY to create a custom look for your child or tween’s bedroom! This is a sponsored post but all ideas and opinions are my own.
One of my sons just turned 13, and I wanted to give his room a little update. You don’t have to go out and buy new furniture as your kids get older! Here are a few tips and ideas for how to update a bedroom using a few crafty ideas.
- Large Cork Board from Goodwill
- Fairfield Oly Fun Multi-Purpose Fabric, Cherry Pop
- Fairfield Oly-Fun Metallic Gold
- Free cut file
- Twin Mattress from MyGreenMattress.com
- Zinus 14 Inch Easy To Assemble SmartBase Mattress Foundation
- Staple gun
- Fabric glue