Follow this mandrake tutorial to make this Harry Potter DIY project.
- Small baby doll from Goodwill San Antonio
- Thin kraft paper
- Xyron Creative Station, 9″ with 5″ Option
- Deco Art Media Modeling Paste, 4-Ounce, White
- DecoArt Americana Mediums, 8-Ounce, Weathered Wood
- Pot & soil
- Artificial leaves
- Mandrake printable from here
To kick things off this year’s Harry Potter round up, Rae Gun’s Ramblings has got an awesome giveaway! One lucky winner will receive all the amazing things below! ENTER by using the widget below (or clicking here). To see all the new Harry Potter projects and find enter check here as they will be updated daily!
- $50 Amazon gift card perfect for picking out your own awesome Harry Potter swag or stocking up on craft supplies to make your own inspired by the great tutorials from the series!
- $50 Shop credit to spend on LuLaRoe with RaeGunRoe who will be having a special Harry Potter inspired event during the series!
- One Harry Potter Baby Costume or House Tie Necklace from RaeGun perfect for Halloween, or sporting to a vacation to the Wizarding world, or just for any old Tuesday!
- One Nerdifore from Giggles and Mischief (put to a $40) she makes the cutest Harry Potter inspired dresses for big girls as well as My Little Pony, Super Hero and other awesomely geeky options.
- Dumbledore and Harry Potter action figures!
- Other surprise Harry Potter swag!