Even though fall is no where in sight here in central Texas, I’m ready to start crafting with autumn in mind. The amber color of this stone makes me think of fall. Read on to learn how easy it is to make this wire wrapped pendant.
I had been inspired by these
pendants several months ago. I pinned the image, hoping to make something similar someday. When Dollar Store Crafts announced the theme for their September challenge, I knew it was the push I needed to give it a try.
Glass floral stones from the Dollar Tree
1. Glue the bail to the stone using E-6000.
2. Begin wrapping the wire at the top of the stone, just under the bail loop.
3. Continue wrapping the wire around the stone as desired.
4. Cut the wire and bend the end to form an “L”. Tuck the end under the wrapped wire.
5. Add a chain, ribbon, or cord and enjoy!
Fast, VERY frugal, and fabulous!
I’d love for you to follow
to keep up with my latest projects!
a Rafflecopter giveaway