Step two: Peel the circle labels off the backing and stick them inside the bottle cap. (Most bottle caps are 1 inch, so you’ll want to choose 1 inch labels.)
Step three: Fill the bottle cap with Liquid Glass to seal the image and give it a professional looking finish. If you get bubbles in the liquid, use a straight pin to drag the bubble to the edge of the bottle cap and pop it.
Let the Liquid Glass dry overnight. Once it’s set, simply add a cord or chain to your pendant, and show off your DIY Harry Potter bottle cap themed jewelry!
Let’s keep this Happy Harry Potter party going! Make sure you enter to win this amazing prize pack below:
Prize Pack #1
See more about each prize and sponsor at this giveaway post and be sure to enter the other equally awesome prize pack while you’re there! Winner must have a US address or be willing to pay for international shipping.
- Maroon and Gold Magic Wand Holster and Magic Wand (toddler, child, or adult sizes available)
- Hogwarts House Scarf (choice of which house)
- Hogwarts Graduation Year Shirt (choice of baby to adult size with custom graduation year)
- Librarian Glasses Pillow
- The Unofficial Guide to Crafting the World of Harry Potter
- Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter
- Illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace (choice of colors)
- Owl Crate Upcoming August Box
- Lit Joy Crate May Box
- Classic Maillot Swimsuit SEWING PATTERN
This is a sponsored post, but all ideas and opinions are my own.