Learn several DIY holiday gift wrap ideas.
I love the simplicity of kraft paired with white and gold, so that is my theme for these four DIY holiday gift wrap ideas. I used a kraft base and then added various gold glittered elements to create gift wrap ideas that are too pretty to throw away! Here are four simple holiday gift wrapping ideas for you to “wow” your gift recipients with this year.
DIY Holiday Gift Wrap Supplies
- Darice Snowflake – Glittered Gold
- Kraft Wrapping Paper
- Darice Kraft Papercrafting Bags
- Hercules Two-Sided Tape
- Glitter Jar – Gold
- Tinsel Pom Poms
- Round Paper Mache Box
- White Paint
- Mod Podge
- Darice White Iridescent Glitter
- Darice Bottle Brush Sisal Tree with Snow
- Burlap Drawstring Bags, White
- Metallic Gold Paint
- Gold Glitter Jingle Bells
DIY Wrapped Packages
- Wrap the gift in kraft paper.
- Arrange glittered gold snowflakes on the bag but don’t glue them yet. Just mark their place.
- Use a chalk crayon and a ruler to draw white lines on the wrapping paper.
- Hot glue the snowflakes onto the box.
- Draw a pattern on the bag. Use a ruler and a pencil to lightly sketch the design.
- Cut Hercules tape into thin strips.
- Place the tape strips over the penciled in pattern.
- Sprinkle gold glitter over the tape.
- Hot glue gold pom poms onto the bag.
- Paint the top of the container with white paint. Let it dry.
- Paint over the dried paint with Mod Podge.
- Sprinkle white glitter over the wet adhesive. Let it dry.
- Hot glue a bottle brush tree to the center of the “snowy” lid.
Fabric Gift Bags DIY Gift Wrap
- Use tape to mark the area to be painted.
- Paint the fabric with gold metallic paint. Let it dry completely.
- Slide gold glittered jingle bells over the knots on the ends of the bag’s drawstrings.
I love how the presents look grouped together. You can make a batch at a time to quickly and easily have all your holiday presents wrapped and glittered up in no time. Have fun crafting and creating holiday gift wrap!
I originally published this post on the Darice website as a member of their design team.