This party skeleton decor is a cute, quick project for Halloween!
This was a fun little project I made last year using some printables I received. I just love the teeny tiny skeletons that come as a garland at Dollar Tree. I snip them apart and have fun giving them makeovers. This one is ready to party!
Party Skeleton Decor Supplies
- Mini skeleton garland from Dollar Tree
- DecoArt Metallic Luster Wax in Gold
- Retro Halloween Embellishments Printable
- Use a soft cloth the “dust” the skeleton with the gold luster wax. This gives it a pretty shine for party time!
- Print the embellishments on a 4×6 matte photo card.
- Fussy cut the pieces out.
- Glue some embellishments onto a piece of baker’s twine to make a fun garland for the skelly to hold.
- Create wings from the tree embellishments, and a hat with a bat. Glue all the pieces on.
This funny party guy sits at the top of our orange Halloween tree. Right where it belongs!
Have fun crafting and creating for Halloween!