Use these retro party labels to make invitations, decor, party favors and more! This is a sponsored post with OnlineLabels.com but all ideas and opinions are my own.
Are you ready to party like it’s 1999? Thanks in part to Stranger Things, retro nostalgia seems to be at an all time high. I get a kick out of seeing my kids dress like and enjoy the things I myself enjoyed at their age. Riding bikes, roller skating, record players and cassette tapes were all a big part of my childhood, and now my kids are enjoying them, too! This retro renaissance (retrossance?) inspired these free printables.
These fun free (for personal use) printables are great for parties, class reunions, and more! How would you use them? They’re so versatile! Some fun ways to use my free retro party labels printables include:
- instantly transform plastic cups with one of these stickers
- create invitations in minutes by adding one to a blank card
- decorate goodie bags with them
- create your own custom gift bag by adding a friend’s birthyear to it
- attach to triangles to create a party banner
Both of these free printable labels are have customizable text fields, so you can change the year to whatever you want. You can also change the text, so you can personalize these retro cassette tape stickers any way you like! Add a name, high school class, or personal message and make them uniquely yours. If you are in a rush or don’t have a printer, OnlineLabels.com can print them for you!
Retro Party Labels Supplies
- Retro Cassette Round Label Free Printable
- Retro Cassette Tape Free Printable
- Plastic Cups in various colors
- Blank Invitations (4×6 works best with these labels)
- Party Bags in various colors
Have fun crafting and creating your own retro party themed decor!