Make a Baby Yoda Valentine box for your child to use at their class party this year!
Valentine class parties are around the corner. In addition to Valentine cards, most elementary aged kids have to bring a decorated box to school to collect their cards and gifts in. This Baby Yoda Valentine box is cute and so on trend! I’ll also show you how to make a panda valentine box and a Stitch valentine box, too.
Oly-Fun Fabric is perfect for making Valentine boxed for kids. The textile doesn’t fray, and it’s much sturdier than construction paper. Check out my video tutorial for all the details.
Valentine Box Supplies
- Oly-Fun™ Craft Pack Kiwi
- Oly-Fun™ Multi-color Variety Class Pack
- Oly-Fun – Craft Fabric – Snow White
- Cardboard boxes (shoe or cereal boxes)
- Glue Gun (low temp)
- Templates for Baby Yoda and Panda
Baby Yoda Valentine Box
- Download and print the pattern
- Wrap the top of the box with Kiwi Oly-Fun Fabric.
- Wrap the lower portion of the box with Hot Fudge Oly-Fun.
- Make the collar using Sand Oly-Fun
- Cut the facial features out and adhere them to the box.
Panda Valentine Box
- Wrap the box with Snow White Oly-Fun fabric.
- Print and download the template or use dies to cut the pieces out.
- Adhere the pieces to the box.
The Stitch Valentine box is a project from last year. My daughter loves anything and everything from the Disney Movie Lilo and Stitch, and requested that I make her a Stitch Valentine box for her class party. You can see that tutorial here: Stitch Valentine Box Tutorial.
For another unexpected idea, use a dollar store trash can to make a one of kind Valentine box. Check out my Alien Valentine Holder tutorial for all the details.
Have fun crafting and creating Valentine boxes for and with your kids this year! Happy Valentine’s Day!