This ladybug shoe tutorial will show you how to update plain shoes using paint!
Ladybugs make me think of summer. As soon as I see them pop up, I know summer is just around the corner. These delightful little critters make the cutest decor. Why not let their look inspire your shoe crafting?
I made this fun project for DecoArt a few years ago to help highlight one of their new products. I can confirm that after lots of use, this innovative paint product holds up well to use! It doesn’t crack or flake, so it’s perfect for shoe and bag painting like this.
I’m showing two ways to decorate shoes with a ladybug theme. These were fun to take with me on vacation…I had a pair for day wear and a fun pair of heels for nights out!
Ladybug Shoe Tutorial Supplies
- Americana Gloss Enamels Stick-On Stencils — Mod (6″ x 8″) — AGS219
- Americana Gloss Enamels Stick-On Stencils — Fluttery Friends (6″ x 8″) — AGS213
- DecoArt Stylin — Black — DASAL01
- DecoArt Stylin — White — DASAL02
- DecoArt Stylin — Red — DASAL05
- Flat Brush