You’ll look sweet in this adorable wrapped flower costume. This is a great last minute costume to make for Halloween fun! This is a sponsored post with Fairfield World.
I think handmade Halloween costumes are the best! You can be whoever you want and won’t look like everyone else at the party! It’s not always easy to find time to make a costume, though. Never fear, there are lots of last minute costumes that can be made quickly and easily. This wrapped flower costume is one example!
Wrapped Flower Costume Supplies Used
- Oly-Fun Fabric in Lemon Drop
- Oly-Fun Craft Pack/Green
- Clear Plastic Gift Wrap (dollar Store)
- Green T-shirt
- Chenille Stem
Oly-Fun fabric is available in a TON of colors, so you can be any color flower you like! Maybe even make flower costumes in lots of different colors for your friends so you can hang out together and be a bouquet! Check out my short video tutorial to see how easy it is to make this wrapped flower costume.
Have fun crafting and creating your own Halloween costumes! Looking for more DIY costume ideas? I have a bunch for couples, kids, families, and even pets! Here are a few:
- Octopus Costume inspired by Little Mermaid’s Ursula
- Corn Dog Pet Costume for Halloween
- DIY Giant Cotton Candy Costume for Kids
- Jack In the Box Costume Tutorial
- Wolf Mask Kit Papercraft DIY with Fun Costume Ideas
- Inflatable Tube People Costume Tutorial
- Halloween Costumes made with Goodwill San Antonio Thrifted Finds
- 88+ DIY Costumes, including Minecraft Steve
- DIY Couples Costumes: Piñata and Birthday Boy
- Make a Thing 1 and Thing 2 Wig for your DIY Halloween Costume
- Make a Sideshow Strong Man Costume from a T-shirt
- Sushi Roll Sashimi Costume Tutorial
- DIY Couples Halloween Costumes
- Alice Stuck in Rabbit’s House Costume Tutorial
- More DIY Costume Ideas for Halloween!